- Top 100
Follow the DJ Mag Canada podcast here or in iTunes by searching ‘DJ Mag Canada”
The 3rd edition of the DJ Mag Canada podcast features a guest mix from Burner Records’ Paul David. Thanks Paul!!
01. Matisse & Sadko – Amulet (Original Mix)
02. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
03. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Erik Hecht – Walking Alone (Magnus & Timon Remix)
04. Tonite Only – Haters Gonna Hate (Nicky Romero ‘Out Of Space’ Remix)
05. Kirsty – Twilight (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
06. Wolfgang Gartner vs Rebecca & Fiona – Luminary Way It Was (Denzal Park Mash)
07. Dabruck & Klein feat. Ollie James – I Found Love (Original Mix)
08. Tiesto – What Can We Do (A Deeper Love) (Third Party Remix)
09. Audible – Summit (Miss Nine Remix)
10. Rank 1 And Jochen Miller Feat. Sarah Bettens – Wild & Perfect Day (Extended Mix)
11. Michael Calfan – Resurrection (Axwell’s Recut Club Version)
12. Paul David – Force Majuere (djmag canada EXCLUSIVE)
13. Nervo – You’re Gonna Love Again (Extended Mix)
2011 was a great year for Producer/Dj and Burner Records co-founder, Paul David. His remixes and original productions turned heads in the global dance music scene and received enthusiastic support from mainstream outlets such as Mixmag, Hypemachine and world-renowned DJ’s like Dj Chuckie, Sebastian Ingrosso, Sander Kleinenberg, Markus Shulz and BBC Radio 1 Dj Kissy Sell Out. Paul David’s EP “Sunset Electric” sat at #3 on the Juno Download charts and landed in the Top 100 on Beatport.
Honing his skills as a producer and live PA, Paul has played clubs across Canada and the U.K. at festivals such as the World Electronic Music Festival and Edgefest, culminating in a personal invitation to play the Detroit Electronic Music Festival by Detroit dance music pioneer, Carl Craig.
Paul’s original productions consistently blow minds, while his DJ sets have people forgetting themselves on the dance floor.
With releases currently out on UK’s Cr2 Records, Pukka Up Records and a highly anticipated EP release on Burner Records late February 2012, Paul David’s mad skills and energy are uncontainable!