- Top 100
Follow at DJmagCanada.podomatic.com or on iTunes (DJmag Canada)
Our sit down with the guys is live here
The 2nd edition of the DJmag Canada Podcast features Kingston native Redroche (pron. ‘RED-ROCK’).
1. Get Shakey (Vandalism Remix) – Ian Carey Project
2. Happpy (Redroche Mix) – Quivver Ft. Cari Golden
3. Ain’t Gonna Fail (Redroche Remix) – BOOTIK Ft. Christina Skaar
4. Hot Right Now (Redroche Mix) – DJ Fresh Ft. Rita Ora
5. Lazy (Redroche Mix) – Xpress2
6. Dirty Cash (Redroche Remix) – Stevie V
7. Everybody (Redroche Mix) – Stafford Brothers (Madrid)
8. On The Run (Original Mix) – Redroche Vs DJ DLG
9. Running Out (Redroche Remix) – Chris Lake
10. Go Baby Go (Original Mix) – Redroche Vs Garbage
11. Make Your Move (Tristan Garner Mix) – Redroche Vs Armstrong
12. All I Need (Matt Joko Big Room Remix) – Redroche Ft. Mone
13. Just Live (Stonebridge & Chris Kaeser Mix) – Redroche Ft. Chanel
14. Louder (Redroche Mix) – DJ Fresh Ft. Sian Evans
15. Twista vs Love Has Gone accapella (Redroche Edit) – Redroche
Having built a solid foundation for their music in Canada, the two brothers Antoine & Gio pooled together almost 10 years ago and formed their label, Eyezcream Recordings; their own imprint that brought through the likes of an early Axwell, Steve Angello & Dave Armstrong. The label exploded onto the scene with a string of releases from the discovery of Canadian superhero of funk, Dave Armstrong. That summer “Make Your Move” earned a “gold record” for Eyezcream and pushed the label to new heights with every major label looking at Redroche for licensing new material.
The years that followed have been a catalyst for Redroche’s career as credible & established producers. The discovery of Estelle’s little sister, H-Boogie who provided vocals for the Redroche single “Love Has Gone”. The track was a highly successful, number 1 chart topping, top 40 release all around the globe; licensed to over fifteen countries worldwide. The video was spectacular with over a million views on YOUTUBE in over a couple of months, in addition to becoming a top ten on all MTV dance video shows. This certainly put a spot light on Redroche and finally getting the attention and massive support from superstar DJ’s, top radio jocks and producers alike.
As well as achieving ‘Gold’ status on Eyezcream, Redroche’s original material is today signed under multiple license deals to major labels globally with official music videos seeing repeat MTV airplay. Their solid foundation in Canada has seen Redroche gain support from the world’s elite producers including Axwell, Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, Sebastien Leger, Pete Tong, Lifelike, Mark Knight for every release.
A steady stream of Redroche originals and high profile remixes has since seen the brothers take on remix duty for Erick Morillo, Avicii, Robyn, Alanis Morisette, The Young Punx, Kelis, Afrojack, Benny Benassi & many more.
Fast forward to 2011 and this year has been one of Redroche’s biggest; seeing the duo remix UK #1 single, DJ Fresh, ‘Louder’ (Ministry of Sound), Olav Basoski “New Day” (Defected), Chris Lake & Marco Lys “Running Out” (Rising), Fast Eddie’s “Believe N Sex” (Black Hole), Quivver, Bootik, Fast Eddie and they are currently in the studio doing production work for pop giants Chris Brown & Twista. Two major Redroche single releases are currently out on multiple label licenses including Blanco Negro/We Play/Vdisco/Nu Age Music/Discowax/Sony/Energy Music/Scorpio in Europe and more new original Redroche material is set for release in 2011 around ADE conference with material that will lead towards Redroche’s first artist album.
Tour highlights include performing at the EXODUS FESTIVAL in Vegas alongside KELLY ROWLAND & ROBBIE RIVERA and most recently as the support act for DEADMAU5 at his concert in Kingston Canada.
New Canadian residencies and international tours are being scheduled as Redroche are set to explode onto the international DJ scene.